Head of Business Operations
- Taguig, PhilippinesMachine Ventures HQ (Machine City) @ Unit 124 Avida CityFlex SOHO Tower, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- This is an intrapreneurship position, meaning to say you have to act as an entrepeneur from within the organization and build and scale our business operations from grounds up
- Recruit, build, and manage a team of Operation Managers, set the team’s strategy, architect the team structure and needs, set the team’s goals and vision, and deliver results in a quickly growing environment.
- Define, lead, and operationalize the short-term and long-term strategy for the Operations team.
- Identify operational weaknesses and gaps by regularly deep diving into all aspects of our business operations
- Create & Optimize Process for scale. Closely align with city teams to understand our current processes, opportunities for increased efficiency, and areas where we can scale processes at a centralized level.
- Build and develop strong relationships with cross-functional leaders in order to successfully drive long-term growth and efficiency.
- Set the cultural tone of the team and develop a strong culture of continuous improvement to consistently raise the bar of execution.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in consulting, leadership, operations management, business intelligence
Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams. You can set the tone for your team and drive towards results, while being empathetic to your teams’ challenges. EQ is a must.
Analytical Thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze the data and pull key insights for your team.
Exceptional communication and organizational skills. Able to communicate and listen effectively; great written, verbal and presentation skills.
A creative, solutions focused approach, with a focus on achieving results.
An entrepreneurial DNA.
An eye for great talent and the ability to unlock the potential of high performing teams.
Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
- Working in rapidly-growing organizations, technology companies or start-ups is a must
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Operations Management
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- People Management
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.