The Junior Level ASP.NET Developer’s responsibilities include producing code using .net languages such as C# and VB. He/She creates applications from scratch, configures existing systems and provides user support. Also, he/she is able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- Writes and tests applications and software codes.
- Collaborates with software developers to code program designs.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts for business process definition.
- Debugs code for existing programs based on immediate needs.
- Balances workday between multiple projects and responds immediately.
- Reports issues and concerns immediately to the Team Leader.
- Reports Daily Timesheet to Team Leader.
- Performs additional tasks that are related to the department.
- Degree in computer science, IT, or similar.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in .Net Core Programming.
- CSS / HTML
- MS SQL Server / MariaDB
- Must have good interpersonal skills, a good attitude, and a good sense of responsibility.
- Must be a Filipino citizen living in the Philippines.
- Additional Requirements:
- Stable internet connection and working computer since this is a work-from-home position.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), Philippines
- Information Services
- 5 openings