Property Sales Officer
- Puerto Princesa, PhilippinesPuerto Princesa, MIMAROPA, PhilippinesPuerto PrincesaMIMAROPAPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 12,001.00 - 14,000.00 PHP / monthPHP12,001.0014,000.0012,001.00MONTH
- Full time
Besides the base salary, we give performance bonus (sales commissions) for this job which can reach around 30k - 250k or more depending on your sales achievements/performances. We have over 20,000 properties listed to sell and thousands of customer inquiries every week which means lots of great lead opportunities for you to close; and an opportunity to lead a team if we see that you perform real great.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Pre-qualify, contact, present, negotiate, and close property sales leads coming from the marketing team
- Source its own leads for property sales
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspection of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (Contracts, deeds, closing statements, etc.)
- Coordinate property closing, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
- Remain knowledgeable about the real estate markets and best practices
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Maintain post-sales relationship with clients
We give performance bonus (sales commissions) for this job.
We believe that if someone can do the job, then he's the right fit for it. Even if you didn't finish college but you have the skills and experience, then go ahead and apply for this.
Level 1: Required Qualifications:
- At least 2 years sales experience (not related to real estate is okay)
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Driver's License
Level 2: Nice to have Qualifications (Not required, but nice to have):
- At least 2 years real estate sales experience
Level 3: Exceptional Qualifications (Not required, but super great to have:
- Have closed at least 10M PHP worth of properties every month for at least 6 months.
Sales Skills (Required)
- Presentation Skills
- Objections Prevention and Handling
- Closing Techniques
- Client Relationships Management
Tech and Tools Skills (Not required, we can train you)
- Google Products (Drive, Gmail, Calendar, Meets)
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Handling Objections
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.