- Quezon City, Philippines, , Quezon City, NCR, PhilippinesQuezon CityNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0040,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We are looking to employ a detail-oriented and experienced Accounting Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily operations of the Accounting department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising end- to- end accounting operations
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- Achieves accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensures complete, accurate, timely and consistent financial reporting.
- Ensures compliance with organizational and governmental policies and procedures (SEC, BIR, City Hall, etc).
- Supervises bookkeeping
- Supervises and oversees the assigned Accounts Receivable in collecting payments and the Accounts Payable in preparing check payments and payment schedule
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in accounting technologies and software to streamline accounting processes
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Performs other duties of a similar or related level and assists with special projects as necessary or assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or any related field
- Proven with at least three (3) years of working experience as an Accounting Supervisor
- Sound knowledge of updated accounting principles and best practices
- Able to process large amounts of numerical data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software (preferably with QuickBooks)
- Experience in financial reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly observant
- Willing to be assigned in Eastwood, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Intuit QuickBooks Software
- Financial Reporting
- Microsoft / MS Office
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Wealth Street Magnitude Place, Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.