We are looking for an experienced Senior Support Quality Manager to lead our team of Support Quality Analysts responsible for ensuring high-quality support and delivering on our number one core value: best customer experience, period. As a Senior Support Quality Manager, you will be responsible for managing the performance of the team, developing and implementing quality assurance programs, and delivering exceptional support experiences to our customers.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Support Quality team, ensuring that quality standards and targets are met.
- Develop and implement quality assurance programs that measure and improve the performance of our support team.
- Lead and motivate the Support Quality team to deliver exceptional support experiences to our customers.
- Coach and mentor the team to improve their skills, knowledge, and performance.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, provide feedback, and create development plans for the team.
- Analyze support metrics to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure customer feedback is being incorporated into product development.
- Create and maintain documentation for quality standards and best practices.
- Participate in the hiring and onboarding process for new Support Quality Analysts.
- Contribute to the organization's approach to voice of the customer programs and customer journey mapping.
- Willing to work US hours according to business needs
- 3+ years of experience managing a support quality team in a SaaS or tech environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing quality assurance programs.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze support metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring team members to improve their skills, knowledge, and performance.
- Experience in the development of voice-of-the-customer programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in customer support and understanding of customer needs and expectations.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance