IoT Software Engineer develops, deploys and tests IoT (Internet of Things) solutions consisting of applications, platforms and systems to meet business needs while ensuring security and complying with relevant standards and policies. S/he also creates documentation in relation to requirements, technical specifications, estimates, test plans, etc. of IoT solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deploying IoT solutions comprises applications, platforms, sensors and systems, including those provided by partners, such as ISVs(Independent Software Vendors) and SI(System Integrators).
- Developing IoT related software, control systems, and cloud platforms to meet IoT business requirements, while complying with relevant standards and policies.
- Testing and securing IoT solutions to ensure its functionality and performance; troubleshooting related issues.
- Creating documentation (requirements, technical specifications,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field
- With at least 3-year experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Required Language: C# (Visual Studio)
- Preferred Language: C++ Arduino IDE, Unity, Php
- Experience with multiple platforms is preferred
- Good in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Gym Membership
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Calamity Leave
- Game Room
- Mental Health Benefit
- Music Studio
- Spacious Free Parking
- Tree house
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering