The Human Resources Supervisor/Generalist is directly responsible for one (1) business unit assist, implement and monitoring of human resources day to day operations and human capital requirements.
1. Recruitment and Staffing
1.1. Manage the recruitment and selection process
2. Training and Development
2.1. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
2.2. Guide and monitor
3. Employee Relation
3.1. Responsible for
3.2. See to it that organizational policies are being implemented in a proper manner. Implementation and Promulgation of HR Policies
3.3. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
3.4. Ensure legal compliance
6. Benefits Administration
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management
- Preferably with proven working experience as HR Generalist
- Knowledgeable in Microsft Office applications
- Skills: supervisory, team building, problem solving, basic counselling, negotiation
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills