- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Logistics / Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- United nations Avenue corner Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 1-year experience as Account or Sales Executive in the related field.
- Solicits new accounts thru field, sales work, telesales and/or maintains existing accounts, if any.
- Achieves monthly Sales Quota as specified by The Management.
- Prepares and submits weekly Sales Itinerary and Daily Sales Report indicating all details and activities that transpired during actual sales call.
- Prepares and submits Sales Quotation to customers.
- Submits quotation to Customer Service for the preparation of Profit and Loss or Income Analysis.
- Prepares and submits Monthly Sales Production Report.
- Attends Monthly meeting with the Sales Manager and The Management.
- Assists Accounting and ensure that Accounts Receivables are collected as per approved credit term.
- Keep the customers timely informed of all changes in rates, shipping schedules and other details affecting the customer’s transaction or inquiry.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
Mstar Ship Agencies, Incorporated was founded in 2007 in order to complement the services rendered by the NDC Group of Companies to their clients.
NDC Group is known in the Philippines as a service provider to a host of companies not only in shipping but also in the consumer and project cargo logistics. In the Philippines, the companies that belong to the NDC Group are reefer specialists IRS-Eastern, NDC Terminals, who operate depots around the major ports of the Philippines and Container Bridge Philippines, Inc, a most acclaimed freight forwarder in the country.
In order to bolster the group’s total solutions offering, Mstar Ship Agencies Inc. was formed to complement and fill the gap of a need for a shipping service to provide the technical requirements of the group in terms of ship chartering and liner services.
Mstar Ship Agencies Inc. currently represents MBf Carpenters Shipping Line, Orient Shipping Container Lines, Brointermed Lines, Silkargo, and Ahler’s in the Philippines and serve as their general agent.
The office is located in the centre of business and shipping in Central Manila and is manned by an experienced team of people who have serviced the major carriers in the world.
We are a knowledgeable team committed to provide our customers the best service they deserve. This will be done with innovation, trade focus and being sensitive to the requirements of our clients.