- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 4th Floor 395 Accelerando Bldg Sen Gil Puyat Avenue Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Graduate of any IT related course
- Must have good knowledge with different software and hardware
- Flexible and trainable
- Willing to work on field.
- Willing to Travel
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
As Technical Support Engineer you will:
- Maintains and ensures the Access point, NAS, Internet, email and telephone connection availability and firewall management for In-house and Branch Offices.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve I.T product issues.
- Maintain and configured all workstation systems by hardening and disabling access to unnecessary input/output and system peripherals.
- Maintain Endpoint security and server maintenance.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers via phone, e-mail, and remote or in person.
- Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising solutions.
- Assists with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems; maintains current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommends modifications as necessary.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Ensure proper reporting and closure of all issues.
- Conduct Pre and Post Product support for different software and hardware (Installation, Assembly, Troubleshooting etc.) For In-house, Branch office and customers.
- Represent the company during events like seminars and trainings for different software and hardware partners.
- Provide knowledgeable technical demonstration and training regarding focus products and conduct Basic and Advanced Configuration.
MSC beauty strives to be recognized as the most preferred and trusted partner, providing competitive advanced solutions and professional services towards a strong long-term market position.
To achieve our vision, we aim to deliver only the best and always ensure fair and square relationship with all the stakeholders —- our customers, employees, shareholders and business partners.