Sales and Planning Supervisor
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 25 days
- Recruiter responds
- 80% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 hours ago
- Other Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Barrio Bulac, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
- At least 3 years of related experience in Sales Engineering;
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical drawings;
- Knowledgeable in Production Planning, and Sales and Marketing;
- Can start immediately.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Selling company products and services
- Identifying, defining and establishing customer requirements
- Planning for production and delivery of required products
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
The Ramcar Group of Companies is a Filipino-owned organization with a diverse range of business interests. The group is engaged in battery manufacturing, lead processing, plastic production, tire retreading, real estate development and fastfood operations. We are the undisputed market and technological leader in the industry via the following brands: Motolite, Oriental and Super Power. We continue to dominate the Philippine domestic market by having the largest sales and distribution network in the industry. Ramcar also owns the largest battery manufacturing facility in Southeast Asia, the largest local lead recycling plant in the country, ISO certified and a state-of-the-art plastic injection plant in Sta. Maria, Bulacan. The battery group is heavily involved in the export business. It has manufacturing and distribution facilities in the USA through Ramcar Batteries, Inc., and a nationwide distribution facility in Australia, Supercharge Pty. Ltd.
"Ramcar envisions to be Asia’s most admired battery enterprise, consistently delighting our customers worldwide with products and services of the best quality and value, by fulfilling our commitments to our stakeholders."
MOTOLITE's Mission for the:
We will continue to lead the domestic market and establish a secured presence in targeted international markets.
We continue to seek and develop strategic partnerships and alliances with competitive suppliers committed to quality and excellence.
We are committed to build an empowering environment that engages and motivates employees as accomplished performers and leaders.