- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Dempo I No.51, RT.4/RW.3, Gunung, Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12120, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 6,000,000.00 - 8,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR6,000,000.008,000,000.006,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to define, design, and ship applications within tight time frames.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proficiency in Swift or Objective C, and experience with the iOS platform necessary.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization.
- Previous experience in iOS engineering.
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application.
- Familiarity with end-to-end systems development life cycles.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills.
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts.
- Possess strong debugging skills.
- A fast learner in understanding existing code base.
- Familiarity with RxSwift & Texture
- Past software engineer professional experience
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Kyai Maja No.25C, RW.2, Gunung, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12120
- Consumer Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.