Full Stack Developer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Kyai Maja No. 25C, Gunung, Kebayoran Baru, RT.12/RW.2, Gunung, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12120, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 8,000,000.00 - 12,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR8,000,000.0012,000,000.008,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Collaborate with PM, designers, and other engineering team to develop and fabricated the best feature
- You'll work and learn from other engineering team
- You will write modular, secure, and well-tested backend application
- You'll improve the team and company – you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
- Has adequate knowledge in HTML, Angular, PHP, Node.js
- Passionate in frontend technology trends & tech startups
- Have a good problem solving and logic
- Good analytical thinking
- Good knowledge in OOP concept
- Education : Bachelor of Computer Science/Information System
- Passionate in backend technology & curious about chat-commerce
- Understanding to micro service is a big plus
- Love building digital products
- Self-Starter attitude
- Experiment-driven and have a collaborative mindset
What We Offer :
- Fun and flexible working environment.
- Fully paid medical insurance coverage.
- Flexible working hour.
- Lunch (vegetarian option available).
- Yearly eyeglasses allowance.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Kyai Maja No. 25C, Gunung, Kebayoran Baru, RT.12/RW.2, Gunung, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12120
- Consumer Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.