- Manages internet sales leads.
- Responding to inquiries in a timely fashion and answering questions about the product.
- Selling the products or bringing in a minimum of customers from the Internet, based on goals and objectives defined by the Sales Manager.
- Fresh graduates and applicants with no more than 1-year experience are welcome to apply.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Can work under pressure and minimum supervision.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Business Correspondence
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Facebook Ads
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.