- Makati, Philippines
- 14,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
We are looking for a full-time copywriter. New hires must be wordsmiths who will use exceptional verbiage to represent our local and international clients through text.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Writing clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other marketing means.
- Updating digital media pages with timely content.
- Writing on behalf of the client for offsite blog posts.
- Work with accounts managers, SEO, PR and marketing teams to fully develop new, unique concepts and taglines for campaigns.
- Performing search engine optimization (SEO) onsite and offsite techniques.
- Developing press releases intended for distribution to major news outlets.
- Revising, editing, and proofreading content as needed or directed by the client.
- Responding to feedback in a timely manner.
- Checking copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Researching competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Exploring different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Work with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies to complete the campaign.
- Highly proficient writer
- Bachelor degree from a top University in English, journalism, related field or comparable experience is required.
- Highly detail-oriented in context of a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable exceptional writing skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- An excellent communicator and collaborator
- A team player who is capable of motivating sub-employees
- Capable of hitting daily deadlines
- Pleasant, personable demeanor (face-to-face, on the phone and via email)
- Keen ability to multi-task; self-starter
- Capable planner
- Sense of humor
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Content Writing
- Organizing and Planning
- Blog Writing
- Copy Editing
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2231 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Public Relations / Digital Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.