- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Design and update website(s).
- Create visually stunning branding collaterals.
- Participate in the development and integration of graphical and multimedia components into the website, including audio and video.
- Track and evaluate new standards, technologies and trends in website design.
- Guide usability testing and optimization to ensure customers are guided down the appropriate paths to conversion.
- Create and maintain an archive for website templates and images.
- Create company logos, branding and marketing materials from scratch.
- A graduate from a top university
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient with Final Cut or Adobe Premiere
- Knowledgeable with Capture One & Adobe InDesign is a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Experience with all aspects of website content management systems
- Good knowledge of Wordpress theme platforms and best practice
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Logo Design
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Graphic Design
- Adobe InDesign
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Public Relations / Digital Marketing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.