Client Engineer | Project Management
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 22 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 days ago
- Consumer Goods
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 70,000.00 - 90,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 8378 Dr. A. Santos Ave., Sucat, Parañaque, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- At least 3-5 years industry experience with exposure to Food Industry or related field. Demonstrates experience of a breadth across business function both within operations and the other interfaces of operations.
- University / Bachelor's degree graduate, in Engineering or related field.
- At least two (2) years exposure in project management installation or commercialisation.
- Skills in leading, motivating and coordinating technical staff / committees.
- Demonstrates the ability to influence and introduce change.
- Demonstrates capability in business modeling and strategy development.
- Experience in handling process change and cost improvement projects.
- Experience in working with high quality and food safety standard requirements.
- Excellent leadership and management skills - Team player.
- Co-operation and communication skills to manage cross-functional interfaces
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, have high energy and enthusiasm.
This position is accountable for managing the change in product portfolio in terms of evaluation, development and execution of business development projects for Kraft Foods operations (Sucat Plant) in line with the annual and strategic goals and Kraft Business Units requirement.
This position will be the primary interface between the Plant Operation, Business/Commercial Units, Marketing, Logistic, R&D, Regulatory, and Procurement for all matters pertaining to transfer sourcing, new product development, and commercialization, product, packaging, and process improvements, productivity opportunities, promotional packages, product cost estimates, and general management of all site execution of initiatives which result from these areas of influence, in order to develop optimum strategy and meet the overall business objectives including develop, support execution, and continually review a site expansion project.
This incorporates management of the site ongoing capital projects and other related programs.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
Mondelēz International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.