- Porac, PhilippinesPorac, Central Luzon, Philippines, Porac, Central Luzon, PhilippinesPoracCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
- Directs and leads the production team in the attainment of the Key Performance Measure (KPM) in the assigned shift.
- Facilitates planning and evaluation meetings aimed at solving problems and operations efficiency improvement.
- Develops strategies to achieve KPM and improve production.
- Ensures that all employees are given proper orientation/training with regards to their respective roles to attain desired results.
- Ensures that standard performance and required product standards are communicated, discussed and implemented in the production area.
- Graduate of Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- With hands on experience in Production and Operations Management
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willing to be assigned in North Central Luzon
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.