Food Service Project Chef
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assists the Foodservice Chef in new product development, menu pricing and menu innovation in coordination with Culinary Operations Head.
- Standardizes product recipes to ensure consistent quality and taste in coordination with The Culinary Team.
- Conducts menu offering studies/research for prospective food service clients.
- A graduate of HRM, Culinary or any related course
- Has strong analytical and planning skills
- Innovate and creates new concepts
- Work Location: Mandaluyong
- Inventory Control
- Creative Thinking
- Menu Planning
- Kitchen Appliance, Equipment, Machine and Operation
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Tourism & Hospitality Management [Culinary Management]
- Culinary Arts
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.