- Acts as the lead person in providing information systems on sales operations
- Ensures timely, relevant, and accurate access to information.
- Provides detailed and in-depth analysis and recommendations.
- Monitors total area operations.
- Identifies key issues and opportunities per area to arrive at efficient, effective, and strategic business decisions and solutions.
- A graduate of Economics, Statistics, IE, or any related course.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, and other relevant software/tools.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Work Location: Mandaluyong
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Economics and BS Business Management
- Industrial Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.