- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
In charge of planning and buying raw materials for the company's manufacturing requirements;
Develop sources, plan future requirements, request pricing and delivery; Ensures that supply levels of materials meet the demands of production; Review Materials Weekly Inventory Report (MWIR) or requisition; analyze quantity, specifications and delivery requirements.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Preferably graduates of Engineering courses: Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.