- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Conducts financial analysis.
- Prepares and analyzes accounting records and other financial reports.
- Ensures accuracy, completeness and conformance to BIR and Accounting guidelines.
Graduate of BS Accountancy or other finance-related course
Detail oriented, conscientious and willing to extend working hours if needed
Open to fresh graduates
With or without CPA license
Work Locations: Makati, Mandaluyong, Cebu
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Business Administration & Accountancy
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 22nd flr 6750 Bldg Ayala Ave. Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- 8 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.