Infrastructure Systems Specialist
- Santa Rosa, PhilippinesSanta Rosa, CALABARZON, PhilippinesSanta RosaCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage infrastructure operations activities and installation of infrastructure systems according to design specifications
- Develop new systems in accordance with business analysis and systems requirements
- Align infrastructure operations with agreed service level agreements
- Manage the implementation of agreed infrastructure changes and maintenance routines
- Perform ongoing tuning and optimisation of infrastructure hardware and software components such as updates and upgrades
- Explore opportunities to optimise the delivery of systems services with emphasis on availability, reliability, scalability, and security
- Gather performance and data usage statistics for capacity planning and reporting
- Pilot new tools, technologies, and/or processes to enhance the performance of infrastructure systems
- Guide and/or train vendors/teams to resolve infrastructure-related incidents
Work location: Calabarzon
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in setup and administration Microsoft Active Directory.
- At least 2 years of work experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows and UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Working knowledge on management of operating systems and VMware.
- Experience with Endpoint Management/Software Deployment solutions (e.g. SCCM, Ivanti, KACE)
- Experience with server virtualization solutions (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V)
- Experience with security/SSL certificates, PKI
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell and automating routine tasks
- Experience as an Active Directory Administrator
- Experience with monitoring systems and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as customer service skills
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of goals
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
- Strong sense of ownership for one’s work and takes opportunity to contribute beyond the job description
- Proactive, flexibility and adoptability to changing work environments, task assignments and priorities.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.