- Vendor Accreditation
- Deliver DIFOT of 100% for all vendors
- Deliver value by improving Vendor Capability
- Vendor Evaluation and performance reporting - weekly
- Contract Management - monthly
- Food Safety requirements and compliance to quality standards
- Vendor quality audits
- Audit vendor compliance for governance
- Liason with Finance / Accounting on Procure to Pay implementing standards
Key Performance Indicators
- Realized savings versus previous year spend
- Live and updated vendor contracts 100%
- Vendor Delivery-In-Full-and-on-Time (DIFOT) 99%
Vendor Compliance to Food Safety, DOLE, MNC Finance and Accounting
Skills Required: Strategic Ability, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Achievement
Experience Needed: 6 years of experience related to Procurement, Vendor/Supplier Management, Production or Quality Assurance
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in in any business, engineering or science course. Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Chemical Engineering or Materials Engineering is an advantage.
Job Physical Demands and Work Environment: Office based in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Would need to frequently travel to where the job is required in audits and physical delivery observation. Work from Home standards apply.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.