- Sources materials and services and negotiates prices, terms, giving the best profit and cost structure for the company using internal and external benchmarking.
- Analyzes multiple data points in comparing multiple possible sources of supply.
- Send periodic spend analysis to provide holistic, detailed visibility into spending patterns.
- Ensures that the procurement policies and procedures are complied with.
- Evaluates vendor performance in determined Key Performance Indicators and recommends actions to the Procurement Head.
Key Performance Indicators
- Realized savings versus previous year spend
- Live and updated vendor contracts 100%
- Vendor Delivery-In-Full-and-on-Time (DIFOT) 99%
- Vendor Compliance to Food Safety, DOLE, MNC Finance and Accounting 100%
Experience Needed: 3 years of procurement experience
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in in any business, engineering or science course. Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Chemical Engineering or Materials Engineering is an advantage.
Job Physical Demands and Work Environment: Office based either in Brixton or Laguna. Work from Home standards apply.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.