IT Application Specialist
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develops and maintains systems and applications in support of the business operations.
- Provide users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners in generating data and information needed for internal projects
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related courses
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.