- Controls and monitors the accuracy in recording of expenses and proper charging of accounts, cost/profit center and reporting levels within Monark Bacolod with the objective to ensure that all supporting documents are adequate and valid.
- Coordinates with requesting Business Units to process "Goods Receipt" in CODA in order to ensure that POs are in accordance with the BUs requirements and encodes corresponding payable transactions in order to ensure timely disbursements.
- Receives checks from Treasury and advises local suppliers of check payment availability in order to pay suppliers within the committed payment date.
- Graduate of any four (4) year Business-related course
- with one (1) year experience in Office Management.
Computer Literate, Typing Skills
Communication Skills, Customer Orientation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.