Merchant Development Intern (online)
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Work with Merchant Development team in the development of community initiatives.
- Professionally represent Moka during community events and interact with merchants in a courteous manner.
- Assist with event planning and execution, from small to large scale events.
- Conduct research and create engaging content with the purpose of helping merchants make data-driven decisions.
- Set up communication to merchants via platforms such as email, whatsapp, etc.
- Assist with exciting projects such as increasing online community growth (using Facebook Group).
- Completed or is in the final year of university majoring in Management, Communications, Public Relations, Visual Communication Design, and Marketing.
- Commit to join min 3 months internship program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in coordinating a community or organization.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- High creativity and can-do attitude.
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.