- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Perform load tests to validate system performance and stability.
- Analyze tests results and work with Developers and Engineers to perform bug fixes.
- Provide technical assistance to improve system performance, capacity, reliability and scalability.
- Perform root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Oversee system performance lifecycle and identify key metrics for performance improvements.
- Evaluate system performances and recommend improvements.
- Generate periodic performance reports for management review
- Focus Area: Everything related to performance test to get better metrics to make sure our infrastructure was high perform and stability
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' hands-on experience in Performance Engineering areas.
- Expert knowledge in hardware, software, and distributed applications environments and solid understanding of their associated capacity and performance indicators·
- Expert knowledge and strong experience using tools, Loadrunner/Jmeter,. etc. and understanding of APM solutions like Appdynamics, dynatrace, OPNET,. etc·
- Hands on experience in Unix/Linux OS environments and operating system internals, file systems, disk/storage and networking protocols.· system internals.
- Having working knowledge with VMs and Containers.·
- Knowledge in programming languages like Java/Python and scripting languages.·
- Experience in Postgresql/Aurora DB tuning and optimization·
- Knowledge of distributed database, distributed computing and high frequency transactions is a big plus.·
- Knowledge and understanding of MQ/Kafka system.·
- Working familiarity with the entire software development lifecycle including version control, build process, testing, and code release·
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and leadership skills.·
- Deeply self-motivated with the ability to work independently, coordinating activities within cross-regional and multi-functional teams
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.