Payment Operations Lead
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Lead a team of payment operations executives, building team morale, ensuring compliance of SOP and increasing the quality of the team
- Collaborate with Payments Operations Manager to build the Payment Operations team into a highly valued organization by defining, executing, and communicating operational processes, standards, and best practices that work flawlessly and minimize firefighting.
- Own external and internal key relationships and manage all operational components of those relationships – including onboarding, activation, renewal, escalation, and business-as-usual.
- Design and monitor reports & dashboards that capture deep insights into our business through leading & lagging indicators, visualizations, and early warning mechanisms.
- 2+ years of operations experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment is preferred
- Strong customer focus & attention to detail
- Results and detail-oriented with strong intuitions to problem solve
- Work experience in support/operations/strategy functions
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong communication skill
Strong candidates with less than 2 years experience will be considered.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.