Merchant Community and Communication Manager
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Build, lead and oversee Online & Offline Moka Merchant Community with the objective to increase merchant engagement and retention.
- Gather and relay feedback and follow up from merchants through various methods such as online surveys, meet-ups and interviews.
- Liaise with various Moka teams such as Product and Customer Experience team to stay updated on latest products and features.
- Look proactively at all merchants impacting changes across Moka and should always positively influence the merchant experience for specific changes.
- Plan, schedule and communicate all merchant-facing product changes to ensure merchants are notified and prepared prior to implementation.
- In coordination with the Customer Experience and Product team, you will be responsible for preparing merchants and driving adoption of new feature releases.
- Coordinate and streamline communication from all Moka departments to merchants
- Develop new communication channels to increase efficiency of our support to merchants.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- Have strong background in community development with minimum 3 years in the same field, and at least 1 year in leadership position.
- Good communication skill (verbal and written).
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Creative thinker and solution provider, while not afraid to get into the details
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.