- Own the overall Merchant Engagement team performance and pacing towards all monthly and quarterly goals that related with engagement and satisfaction target.
- Conduct and monitor merchant health scoring regularly.
- Identify potential issues within merchants and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Report periodically on data, activity and performance of team.
- Participate in the screening and hiring of new candidates.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- Having experience in leading team with data driven manner.
- Able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, esp Microsoft Excel.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.