Merchant Engagement Manager
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Lead and grow our Onboarding and Prevention to deliver exceptional merchant experience.
- Exceed quarterly retention target and product adoption.
- Develop and implement innovative ways to minimize product usage gap and increase customer satisfaction.
- Conduct and monitor merchant health scoring regularly.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to drive the highest levels of customer success throughout the organization and to our customers.
- Identify potential issues within merchants and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Act as an advocate for our customers.
- Anticipate customers’ requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
- Promote the Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within our merchants.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- 3+ years experience in client solution field, and at least 1 year role as manager.
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process - drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled.
- Have business development orientation.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Previous experience with subscription business model preferred.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.