Merchant Community & Communication Associate
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Coordinate and streamline communication from all Moka departments to merchants.
- Write strategically engaging content that is tailored to our merchants and community audience.
- Create and update communication plan and community events.
- Gather and relay feedback and follow up from merchants through various methods such as online surveys, meet-ups and interviews.
- Plan, schedule and communicate all merchant-facing product changes to ensure merchants are notified and prepared prior to implementation.
- Manage event audience development and outreach while also supporting the Customer.
- Success team with concept research, creation and design.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- At least 1 year of experience in community development and social media/marketing, communications/PR/advertising/writing.
- Excellent communication skill (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Having exuberant, creative, approachable, patient, and flexible personality.
- Creative Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.