Merchant Insight Lead
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Lead team who manage Customer Experience and Customer Success data (insight and reporting).
- Manage a broad set of research efforts including surveys, analysis of secondary data, and qualitative methods to gain an understanding of the people who use our products.
- Understand customer behaviour (e.g., behavioral economics, consumer journey mapping, consumer decision making models, etc) and develop and implement research studies that provide foundational learning to inform business/product strategy.
- Lead decisions related to customer strategy, engagement, upselling, retention, and win-back strategy.
- Work with the wider business to create end-to-end Customer Journey and establish program to improve Customer Engagement and Experience.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- Have at least 3 years relevant work experience as a Project Manager or Customer Insight or Business Analyst especially on Customer Engagement.
- Agile and fluent in all forms of qual and quant research.
- Have the ability to integrate them into a cohesive and coherent line of thought.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills.
- Enjoyed fast-paced environment and keep exploring something new.
- Has good English for both verbal and written.
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.