Quality Control Specialist
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Perform quality checks and audits of inbound and outbound calls to ensure that quality standards are being met and approved upon.
- Responsible for data quality review including, data quality reports, unapplied payment monitoring, unbilled monitoring (particularly service) and incompletion log monitoring.
- Provide call quality feedback to customer service and help them to improve.
- Monitor and measure call quality trends and issues to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Business Operations team to identify and recommend areas for training and improvement.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned (i.e. training new customers by phone).
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Have at least 2-3 years experience in Quality Control combined with Customer Service role.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Quality Assurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.