Regional Operations Manager
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaRuko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for the technical support team who performs on-site setup and support services to our merchants including training, maintenance and scheduling of on site visits.
Together with other Operatios teams, you're scaling the teams into a highly valued department by defining, executing, and communicating operational processes, standards, and best practices that work flawlessly and minimize firefighting.
- Develop & Optimize Processes - Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and realize growth across Indonesia.
- Analytics - Analysis and tracking of technical support, merchants and technical issues, setup and maintenance visits to ensure a high-quality experience across Indonesia.
- Strategy - Choose which projects to prioritize, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly.
- Tool Improvements - Proactively search for new tools or ways which could improve a seamless support and setup experience, for both, merchant and technical support specialists.
- Be fast, resourceful, and take initiative - Take ownership of regional operations growth and do everything you can to support and enhance the quality of our services.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park Kebon Jeruk Jl. Meruya Ilir no 88 Blok C2 No 9-10 Jakarta Barat 11620, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.