Front-End Web Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 93% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 400.00 - 1,000.00 USD per month
- Office Address
- 60 Persiaran Midlands, George Town, Malaysia
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science & Information Technology or equivalent
- Possess knowledge or experience in mobile web development and responsive mobile web
- Familiarity in code interactions with mobile device's sensors (i.e. gravity, gyroscope, GPS, ambient light, audio, and camera) is an added advantage
- Knowledge on mobile web optimization like load speed is highly encourage
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Have past working experience in an advertising company is a plus
- Able to communicate in English verbally or written and comprehend project briefs or instructions from the team
- A team player and has the willingness to learn
- The front-end developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of advertisement creatives on the web and mobile devices.
- Work with client services, sales, and the design team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Understand the concepts of progressive enhancement, mobile-first and future-friendly design and applies best practises in advertisement banner creation, mobile and web products.
MobileAds is a fast-growing mobile ad technology company in the highly competitive mobile and digital advertising industry. We are based in Penang, Malaysia with engineers in Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi, and Ukraine. We have representative offices in Tokyo, Paris, Hanoi, and US where we are serving some of the largest digital advertising companies in the world. We have a highly ambitious goal to achieve and are extremely competitive in nature as we want to disrupt a global double-digit billion dollar industry: mobile advertising. We believe that for our team to innovate and accelerate in this face-paced industry, we need flexibility & empowerment, hence the flexible working hours and work-from-home culture. However, our typical working hour is from 10 AM to 6 PM daily on weekdays. Nonetheless, our dynamic team are highly passionate people, so most will work beyond that. We are seeking creative, passionate, highly ambitious individuals who want to play with cutting-edge mobile technologies to join our team!