Business Development Executive
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 23 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 14 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Anita Building Quezon Avenue cor. Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
- Must have atleast 2-3 years experience in sales;
- Socially Adept;
- Good with numbers;
- Strong communication & IT Fluency;
- Must have ability to solve tough problems and handle pressure and deadlines;
- Must be detail oriented and has ability to prioritize and triage obligations.
- To identify new leads, pitch products and/or services and maintain fruitful relationship with existing customers.
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending Conferences, meeting and industry events.
- Preparing PowerPoint Presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Achieve sales goals set by management.
- Preparation and sending of work, leads and forecast reports regularly.
WE NEED HELP. We are looking for a friend who shares the same vision and passion with us. An individual who’d rather discuss industry-changing ideas over a cup of coffee, in a couch, or while walking and kicking stones around the metro at 4:30PM; A person who loathes nonsensical, strict, long and formal meetings and would rather use actual EDIBLE PIES (we prefer pumpkin), and garlic bread sticks to discuss the boring and mundane “business” side of things.
A person who wouldn’t say “I WORK FOR MNLGROWKITS” but would rather say “I AM MNLGROWKITS” not because we train or we force them to, but because they actually feel that they are a part of MNLGROWKITS.
We’re not looking for zombies and monsters that only work because they feel pressured and obliged to do so. We’re looking for human beings capable and wise enough to grapple through the chaotic day-to-day activities of running a modern-day agriculture start-up. Human beings who try their very best to accomplish things not because they need to, but because they really want to.
We don’t need your CV, Transcript or your graduation picture. We’re more interested with what’s on your iTunes playlist, what’s up with the blue hair, or the story behind your butterfly tattoo. Talk to us, introduce yourself and let’s take it from there.
This is not a job post; this is an open invitation to everybody who needs the freedom, opportunity and platform to showcase their unique sales and marketing capabilities.
We’ve come a long way since we planted our first basil. It’s time we let other people plant their own seeds in our garden.
So come, let’s grow together.