- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 13% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 days ago
- Logistics/Freight Forwarding
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 215 Renaissance Building Salcedo St. Legaspi Village Makati City, Philippines, Makati, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
We're looking for a fresh graduate or anyone who has worked for a logistics, freight forwarding or shipping lines.
- For fresh graduates, it can be any course but preferably with a marketing, business, communication arts background;
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Has strong listening and presentation skills;
- Able to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Handles clients and answering queries;
- Organizing sales visits, attending events and meetings;
- Able to maintain good rapport with current clients;
- Able to source out new sales opportunities;
- Understand customer needs and requirements;
- Able to team up with partners to pipeline and close deals.
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- With Commission
- Transportation Allowance
Greetings! We are MMG, one of the largest freight logistics companies in the Philippines. For over 40 years we have been engaged in everything from freight forwarding to container yard services, trucking and warehousing. Some of the country’s biggest companies, like Pepsi Cola Philippines Inc., Trust International Paper Corporation, Mitsubishi Motors, James Hardie, Energy Development Corporation and others, are just some of our loyal clients. The advantage with MMG is that we offer integrated solutions for your business. We’ll take care of everything from the time it leaves the ship all the way to your doorstep. Plus we offer flexibility and customized service that is unmatched in the industry. Other logistics companies also claim they offer complete services but in reality outsource most of the work to others. With MMG our staff and our equipment handle your precious cargo every step of the way. MMG is a family-owned business where people are always number one. Whether it’s in dealing with our 800 employees or taking care of our clients, we strive to infuse our work with the human touch.