- Makati, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Handles clients and answering queries;
- Organizing sales visits, attending events and meetings;
- Able to maintain good rapport with current clients;
- Able to source out new sales opportunities;
- Understand customer needs and requirements;
- Able to team up with partners to pipeline and close deals.
We're looking for a fresh graduate or anyone who has worked for a logistics, freight forwarding or shipping lines.
- For fresh graduates, it can be any course but preferably with a marketing, business, communication arts background;
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Has strong listening and presentation skills;
- Able to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- With Commission
- Transportation Allowance
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 215 Renaissance Building Salcedo St. Legaspi Village Makati City, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Logistics/Freight Forwarding
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.