Data Scientist | Data Analytics
- Pasay, PhilippinesPasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide general reporting support to Human Resources Operations through preparation and delivery of systematic and Generated Data
- Responsible for development and design enhancements to various management level dashboards and reports
- Ability to go beyond reporting of metrics and allow for analysis and interpretation to provide guidance to management on next steps or potential action items.
- Determine what metrics to be used, what metrics to track, how they are measured and in what way to collect the data.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide on-going reports.
- Develop and Implement data collection system and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Identify and analyze trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Responsible for tracking department costs and reporting on them as needed
- Develops budget, forecasts, perform gap analyses and other departmental functions related to costs as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Industrial Engineering Major in Operations Research, Economics, Information Systems or Information Management
- At least 3- 5 years experience relevant experience.
- KNOWLEDGEABLE in Programming languages, such as Python, Excel, Power Bi, Tableu and R.
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills, Teamworking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.