- Makati, Philippines22rd Floor, 139 Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Formulation of Trade / Channel Marketing strategies for individual products / product ranges. Creating demand for the company’s products across the channel and before it reaches the consumer.
- Responsible for the brand development and driving awareness across various products and services at the Point of Sale level.
- To provide market information (competition, pricing, business environment & market sizing) and analysis on data and industry trends as needed by immediate superiors which would play vital role in recommending appropriate actions
- Ensuring distinction of the company’s products and services against competitor’s products and services in the market.
- Attending and conducting presentations of products and services at trade events to promote the business
- Trade Marketing focuses on sales fundamentals such as Distribution, Display, Promotion and Price to ensure that the company’s products and services are delivered consistently to customers and dealers.
- Assists in the development of marketing collaterals, ensuring accuracy of its contents and delivering these to the various regional sales offices on-time as requested.
- Coordinates with Sales Officers and Store Keepers to ensure the proper maintenance and cleanliness of all company collaterals at store levels.
- To ensure that retailers promote the company’s products against competitors by offering various tangible/intangible benefits to retailers.
- Customer Excellence
- Graduate, preferably with a Marketing Degree
- At least 4-5 years experience in the position
- Must have experience handling construction materials
- Must have experience in pricing strategies, initiatives and programs
- Amenable to work in Makati
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 22rd Floor, 139 Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.