- Makati, Philippines, 22rd Floor, 139 Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Will Lead total plant operations
- Maintain all plant facility within required timeframe and monitor all unit outages and manage all communication for projects.
- Design and implement all processes according to required policies and processes.
- Coordinate with various departments to manage all activities for plant such as shipping, operations and safety activities and monitor inventory of all products.
- Prepare strategies to provide support to all purchasing plans and ensure accuracy in inventory.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer and equivalent.
- Has min. 10 years operation management specialist in plant operation.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Application: Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Dynamic person with analytical skills
- Demonstrate leadership ability.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.