- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Support overall people strategy of the firm.
- Colleague life cycle management, engagement, employee relations, compensation, performance management, global mobility support, data governance, working planning, HR policy governance. company benefits/programs.
- Bachelor's degree in HR discipline or related.
- At least 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist.
- Knowledge of Human Resource organizational policies and practices.
- Proficient with local employment legislation criteria.
- Good communication skills. both oral and written.
- Have payroll and benefits processing knowledge
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.