- Pasig, Philippines22rd Floor, 139 Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensures and monitors the proper implementation of the company’s finance and accounting systems and policies and procedures to protect company resources.
- Manages the month-end closing process and reporting in the area of responsibility, ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Prepares relevant balance sheet reconciliations, and ensure timely resolution of reconciling items
- Ensures the implementation and observance of controls, procedures, and policies, to protect the company’s resources & interests.
- Checks the accuracy and validity of transactions such as payments, journal entries among others.
- Proactively support Area management by providing insights and challenge for decision making, and in the development of plans and targets;
- Manages the external audits and the quarterly financial audits performed by internal auditors in area of responsibility.
- Provides support in Finance policy development and in the area of internal controls implementation and compliance, and process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting (master’s degree is a distinct advantage)
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial control, accounting or commercial project implementation
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in spoken and written English
- Amenable to work in Ortigas
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 22rd Floor, 139 Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.