- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Oversees and reviews the development of Architectural and Engineering construction drawings and bid documents.
- Monitors inventory of materials for repair and maintenance of facility and equipment
- Assess potential changes to budget or schedule or any rectification works or change orders and evaluate further if the said changes are acceptable to both parties.
- Evaluates progress billings submitted by the Contractor before the approval
- Assists in budget and report preparation by providing necessary datas, records and other technical information about the building and its equipment
- Performs other duties that is compatible with the qualification and experience as would be required by the circumstances
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Licensed Civil) or equivalent.
- Preferably 2 years experienced in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Knowledge of construction activities including material, equipment, cost, and time requirements to perform constructions tasks
- Proficient in Autocad and other Architectural and civil design software
- Must be a Licensed Engineer.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.