Executive Assistant | Chief Operating Officer
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 139 Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Word processing; i.e. compose, type and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Take dictation in shorthand or by machine and transcribe information.
- Answer telephones of COO and BPO Heads who are outside of office premises and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals. Handle callers’ inquiries and direct them to the appropriate individuals according to their needs.
- Create and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for the COO’s records, correspondence and other materials.
- Arrange conferences, meetings and schedule/confirm appointments with clients, and other MBSI personnel. Coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Maintain the scheduling calendars of Operations Group; i.e. SL Heads and the other supervisors and staff.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other materials, (except, those marked Private & Confidential) and prepare draft of replies to routine letters.
- Complete required forms in accordance with office procedures.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with clients.
- Conduct searches as directed by COO to find needed information, using such sources as the internet.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Liaising with the staff of the Managers regarding compliance with office procedures and processes
- Graduate of a 4-year Business Course; Accountancy-related course is an advantage
- At least 1-2 years of work experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands
- Strong organizational skills
- People person
- Must possess tact and discretion
- Pleasant, confident, and good telephone manners
- Reliability, initiative, and honesty
- Knowledge in Accounting is an advantage
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 23rd Floor, 139 Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.