The Customer Relations Assistant receives (by telephone, fax or email) requests for quotations, orders and lead times from customers. S/he makes quotations on standard items, writes orders, and relays pertinent order information to customers and coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing sevice to customers.
- Answers phone and take orders from customers.
- Document customer's orders (Sales Order, Sales Invoice) properly.
- Retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders and to make changes on customer purchase orders. Ensures that correct codes are used for retrieving and inputting information.
- Contact customers if an item is out of stock to determine a resolution.
- Answers questions of customers regarding our products and usage.
- Address problem on orders and customer complaints.
- Coordinates on Sales, R&D and Operations regarding processed items, developmental products and product allocation.
- Recommends and directs product substitution.
- Monitor inventory status of critical items.
- Turn- over documents smoothly (invoices, credit memo, return slips).
- Prepare daily sales report.
- A graduate of any business or management degree preferably in sales and marketing or equivalent;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Full- time position available
- Willing to be assigned in Jentec, Manggahan, Pasig City
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave