Secures the accuracy of inventory, monitor the product issuances (FIFO) and receiving, and ensures that inventories in SAP are always updated. Directly reports to Operations Manager.
- For satellite warehouses, prepares product pick list and send a request to the Inventory Control Analyst of Storage Services Provider using the Pick and Pack module in SAP. Including the products for withdrawal as coordinated by the Singalong Ops that are needed for processing.
- Product replenishment in Singalong warehouse. Ensures that Singalong Storage is maximized.
- Proper documentation of product movements in the public cold storages.
- Handling of withdrawal requests.
- Withdrawal documents of the public storage.
- Good issues, packaging, raw materials and customer sample from SAP.
- Incoming (public cold storage) products documentation
- Movement of product from one pallet to the other and identification , tally of specific pallets and their contents
- Coordinate with the ICA or encoder of storage provider on all products to be transferred coming from Singalong. Email necessary documents and counter checks whether these products are received in right quantities, batches and item code.
- Countercheck whether the products being out in the storage (quantity, batches, item code) are tallied with what should be encoded in the SAP.
- Prepare DR with the correct product, quantity, and batch should and should match with the SO and to the picklist coming from the pickers after order filling.
- Check and prepare report after the receiving of incoming cargoes. Forwards the same to the Purchasing and Accounting for further checking. Preparation of draft GRPO after receiving. Accounting to encode in SAP.
- Request for regular product cycle count to service provider and Warehouseman of Singalong.
- Prepare report requested by either Ops Manager or PPIC Manager.
- Organize and maintain file for Ops Department.
- Encode pre count inventory in Singalong as guide/ reference for the physical count.
- Request for inventory adjustment whenever necessary.
- On time feedback to Customer Relations Department for out of stock items.
- Other assignments given from time to time.
- A graduate of any Bachelor's Degree
- With experience in data and warehousing is an advantage
- Must be a team player
- Has customer/ client focus
- Has attention to details
- With above average communication skills
- Fresh graduates
- Willing to be assigned to Singalong, Manila
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave