Key Accounts Specialist
- Manila, Philippines2219 Singalong St, Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0020,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Key Accounts Specialist handles key accounts, assuring that Mida is engaged in the precise set of activities to boost its sales level and volume. The Account Manager partners with, and ensures the long-term success of clients and Mida Food. He/she is responsible for developing long- term relationships with his/her portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. He/she will also liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. In summary, the Account Manager markets and sells the products and services of Mida Food.
- Monitor level of sales in his/her assigned portfolio.
- Check the different type of sales related activities that Mida Food carries out.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the various sales campaigns.
- Trace the performance chart and growth chart of her/his portfolio relative to the total sales of Mida Food.
- Check the products that are bringing losses.
- Check that all the pending orders are fulfilled and processed in the due time.
- Be responsible for the following:
- Market Price Monitoring
- Sales Call Reporting
- Market Intelligence
- A graduate of BS Sales and Marketing or any business related course.
- At least 2 years of work experience related to sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Account Management
- Willing to work in One San Miguel Ave., Ortigas, Pasig City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2219 Singalong St, Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.