- Manila, Philippines2219 Singalong Street , Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Accounting Assistant (AR) plans how to effectively collect payments due and maintains past due collections to a minimum. Prepares and reports time and accurate statement of accounts.
- Further improving the accounts receivable position of the company by planning to effectively collect payment due from customers and consistently maintaining past due levels to its minimum
- Relevant, timely and effective coordination and resolution of accounts receivable concerns and issues within among departments
- Analyze secondary accounts and some major accounts to be assigned by the Supervisor
- Prepare timely and accurate Statements of Account
- Effective following- up of payments due from customers
- Encode and post all AR transactions in the systems (SAP)
- Checking/ editing of all AR data encoded in the systems (SAP)
- Preparation of AR reports (Daily Collection Reports, Aging of Receivables with analysis, Other relevant reports)
- Monitoring of Sales, Sales Returns and other complaints and make the necessary recommendations related to these
- Follow-up and monitoring of Creditable Withholding Taxes (2307)
- Reconcilliation with Treasury on the online payments and credit card remittances
- Clean- up of AR hanging balances
- Correct recording of expenses related to Collections- credit memos, advertising, Cost of Goods Sold etc.
- Regular evaluation of Credit Terms and Limits
- Credit Investigation of new Accounts
- Update/ reconcile accounts with outstanding balances and make necessary reports and recommendations related to these
- Preparation of Transmittal Letters
- Monitoring of Completenes of Official Receipts and Invoices
- Any other ad- hoc reports/ projects required by Management
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Work Experience is a plus but not required.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Singalong, Manila.
- 1 Full- Time position available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.